Patagonia 8 Litre Ultralight Black Hole Sling Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Sling Bag is the take-everywhere classic sling design with just the right amount of organization and close-fitting comfort. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
Patagonia's most burly sling bag, built to resist the rigors of the daily commute, the wear and tear of international travel and dicey weather, even if they all happen at the same time. Made from our Ultralight Black Hole® fabric—a lightweight, all-recycled nylon ripstop that’s highly packable, weather-resistant and tough. The go-anywhere Ultralight Black Hole® Sling carries the fundamentals of the day with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier’s tote. The teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something from inside the pack, the asymmetrical harness lets you rotate the pack to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes. Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. A convenient (and expandable) stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes. Soft, highly breathable mesh on the shoulder strap and back panel wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. When not in use, the Ultralight Black Hole® Sling stuffs into its own pocket. Made from 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- 13.4" x 10.25" x 3"
- 8L (488 cu in)
- Materials: Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved