Osprey Kresta 20 Litre Women's Backcountry Skiing, Boarding Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey women's specific Kresta 20 Litre Backcountry Ski/Boarding Backpack is the perfect size for spring backcountry tours or lift-accessed tours off the ski area.Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey Kresta 20 is the perfect size for spring backcountry tours or lift-accessed tours off the ski area. Thermo-formed backpanel and contoured shoulder straps provide comfort and keep the pack stable when you’re ripping the steep and deep. A zippered panel allows easy access to all your gear while another large J-zip front panel pocket stores your avalanche probe and shovel for quick access when you want to dig a snow pit and assess conditions. There’s also a built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezing. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for multiple ski and snowboard carry options. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers pulls let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on a frigid January morning.
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Adjustable ski/snowboard lasso carry strap
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Compression molded backpanel with snowshedding properties
- Diagonal ski carry
- Glove friendly buckles
- Helmet chin-strap attachment loop
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration sleeve
- Integrated ski/climbing helmet storage
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal wet/dry compartment
- Main compartment with elasticated load control system
- Microfleece goggle pocket
- Quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Vertical and horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 420 HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent: 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
49 cm long x 28cm wide x 20 cm deep
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck).
|Kresta 20 Litre Backpack||Extra Small/Small||Small/Medium|
I am a small female but very active so to find a bag that was light and not to broad on the shoulders or rubbing on my neck with good support was very hard and very important! This bag ticked all my boxes with all the little pockets in the right places, the chest and waist adjustable support straps for long hiking days, the camel back with the handy protection for cold weather so it doesn’t feeze for winter sports was a bonus. All the little tags on the outside where I can attach my speakers, hat, sanitizer and whatever else I need for hiking on the outside where perfect and the size was on point, plenty of room for snacks all my big balms and sunscreens and for cold imbetween weather a standard size jumper a small packable towel and my summer wetsuit all fit with the weight being distributed evenly for comfort on big days I couldn’t recommend it more for a female who always finds bags to large and heavy. Only thing I wish it had was a water bottle holder on the outside but that’s because I do massive hikes and always like extra tho there is still plenty of room to carry inside the bag it’s just a feature I generally like also on the outside but all in all 5 stars from me!