Osprey Kamber 32 Litre Backcountry Skiing, Boarding Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey Kamber 32 Litre Backcountry Ski/Boarding Backpack includes multiple options for ski and snowboard attachment and other winter-specific features.Designed for all backcountry enthusiasts, the Kamber 32 includes multiple options for ski and snowboard attachment, fast and easy access to critical snow safety gear, and other winter-specific features. Safety is paramount in the backcountry and a large J-zip front pocket with multiple zippers keeps your shovel and probe ready at a moment’s notice. When you are on the move and need to transition or grab a snack, backpanel access through the snow-shedding Thermoformed backpanel keeps your gear dry and a zippered top panel provides additional and convenient access. Even when loaded with up to 30lbs the LightWire™ suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for a variety of ski and snowboard carrying options and an ice axe loop for technical ascents. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. A built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir routes through the insulated shoulder harness to prevent freezing. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
- Avalanche Gear Storage Pocket - extra-large front pocket with J-zip access for avalanche safety gear secure inside the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades, and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
- Helmet Carry - Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows snow helmets for a cool and comfortable climb.
- Dry Pocket Access - The main dry compartment keeps gear that needs to stay dry and warm separate from wet avy gear and skins. The dry compartment is also designed to be accessible with skis or board attached to the pack.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry strapsprovide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loops - Dual tool loops provide secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 420 HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent: 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
56 cm long x 30 cm wide x 30 cm deep
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck).
|Kamber 32 Litre Backpack||Small/Medium||Medium/Large|