Osprey Daylite 13 Litre Add-On Daypack - Latest Model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite® is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality bluesign® approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating. Versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags, the Daylite can handle years of everyday wear and tear.
The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign® approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite® and Daylite® Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Multifunctional interior sleeve for hydration reservoir, 13” laptop or tablet
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)
|One Size (inches)
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT:bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM:bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
Compatible Packs the Daylite attaches to:
- Aether / Ariel series
- Volt / Viva series
- Ace 75L
- Shuttle Series
- Sojourn Series
- Farpoint 80
- Porter Series