Nemo Tensor Alpine Ultralight Insulated Mountaineering Sleeping Mat: Regular Mummy
This pinnacle mountaineering pad offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Tensor™ Alpine brings warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat.
A zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation and fast deflation. The included Vortex™ pump sack provides fast and easy inflation without introducing moisture into your pad.
Patent-pending Spaceframe™ baffles are low-stretch trusses that provide greater stability and point deflection resistance than competitors. Tensor™ Alpine's unique construction sleeps quieter than other pads.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight. Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Patent US 10,213,009 B2.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum Weight: 475 g
- Packed Weight: 555 g
- Packed Size: 20 x 8 cm diameter
- Temperature Rating: -29 to -23C
- Thickness: 3 inches / 8 cm
- Dimensions: 183 x 21 x 8 cm
- Shape: Regular Mummy
- Colour: Mountaineering Orange
- Insulation: Aluminized Film
- Fabric: 20D PU Polyester