Marmot Men's Minimalist Jacket with Gore-Tex Paclite, waterproof, windproof, breathable
or make 4 interest-free payments of $82.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rainwear for the dedicated outdoors person, the Marmot Men's Minimalist Jacket is a lightweight packable shell that uses Gore's reliable and light Paclite® fabric.
- Center Back Length: 71.1cm / 28in
- Regular fit
- Overall Weight: 425.2 g
- Main Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology 100% Polyester 3.6 oz/yd
- 2.5 layer jacket using GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- PitZips™ - underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- 100% Seam Taped for full waterproofness
- Attached adjustable hood offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Zippered hand pockets for convenience
- Storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro® closure
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
Gore-Tex Paclite Technology
Gore's lightest, most packable outerwear available, GORE-TEX® PacLite® garments are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable and are built for activities when weight and space are critical, but protection is still important.
The face fabric is constructed of high-performance polyester or nylon and on the inside GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells use a specific GORE-TEX® membrane with a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon. So no separate lining is required. This makes GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells lighter and smaller to pack away.
Special Gore-Seam® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof.
GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shells are great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing and water sports.
Marmot Sizing Chart and Fit Guide - MEN
Men's Inseam: SHORT:30 REG:32 LONG:34
Note: to work out your sleeve length, the measurement should be taken from center back of the neck, down to the elbow and then to the wrist.