Gregory Deva 60 Litre Women's Hiking Backpack - earlier model
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Gregory Deva 60 Litre Women's Backpack’s slim profile and adaptive, women’s-specific Response A3W Suspension keep you moving in tight, technical terrain, making it the choice women’s backpack for gear-intensive overnights in the high alpine or longer stays with a minimalist philosophy. This mid-sized women’s backpacking pack also fits the bill perfectly on warm summer weekends, when you’d rather live in luxury with ample gear space than have to scrape by on beans and rice.
The Gregory Deva series of packs features women’s-specific suspension technology that builds on their groundbreaking, award-winning Response suspension system. The proprietary A3 Women’s—or Automatic Angle Adjust—chassis is the reason these packs remain comfortable and balanced, adapting to your body and maintaining your center of gravity through shifting terrain, conditions, and intensity levels. Response A3 Women’s technology makes this the lightest, most dynamic and versatile Deva series yet.
Features and Specifications
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise lumbar backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- Includes SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack which doubles as a hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- 3 way access: through top, front or bottom of pack
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- Recommended maximum carry weight: 22.7 Kg
- SideKick daypack weight (included): 136 grams
- Raincover weight (included): 133 grams
- Backpack Fabric: Body: 210 Denier and 300 Denier Nylon. Base: 630 Denier high-density nylon. Backpack Lining: 200 Denier Polyester.
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foam
- Suspension: 7075 aluminium, HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length
|72 x 34 x 33 cm
|76 x 35 x 34 cm
|80 x 35 x 35 cm
Gregory Deva and Baltoro: Backpacker's Editor's Choice Award, 2015
"Sometimes we cringe when a company announces a complete overhaul of a product we already love. We’ve seen some “redesigns” go in the wrong direction. But Gregory managed a tricky feat: preserving the essential DNA of the original, while improving every detail. The Baltoro’s organization makes it easy to live out of on weeklong trips, and it has some features we’d like to see on every pack—like a waterproof hipbelt pocket that fits a smartphone and a clever hydration sleeve that converts into a daypack. “No need to think about it, you always have a summit pack with the capacity and comfort for shoulder-season, full-day hikes,” says one tester. It’s easy to get bottles in and out of the angled water bottle pocket without awkward contortions or enlisting a friend (though bottles can fall out if you bend all the way over; cinch the drawstring to secure them). Since 2008, we’ve loved the Baltoro’s carry-anything dynamic suspension, which subdues big loads with uncommon comfort. “The well-padded hipbelt wraps wide around my hips,” says a tester. “Hiking into the John Muir Wilderness in November, I loaded this guy with 48 pounds of cold-weather gear and group food, and felt good the whole hike in—my hips weren’t even sore the next day.” Bottom line: At more than 5 pounds it’s a Cadillac, not a Ferrari, but for hikers who want a big-trip, big-comfort pack that’ll last for years, the extra ounces are worth it. The Baltoro is available in 65-, 75-, and 85-liter models. Deva, the women’s version, comes in 60, 70, and 80."
Backpacker Magazine, 2015
Love the pack, love the colour, love all the features, filled it up today and can fit heaps in there! Very comfortable but haven’t worn it any length of time yet. This is my first pack, purchased for a year adventure in Europe.
My only concern is that I feel like I can’t put my head back as the top of the frame is in the way and I’m not sure if this is right or not.
I did size myself before I brought.
Hopefully I can sort this issue and enjoy this gorgeous pack
Hi Jolene, I have sent you a separate email with some additional info about pack sizing. Also, here is a video Gregory have made to show you how it should sit on your hips and sizing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCG6C_a5NIE
Feel free to email me or give me a call on 07 3388 0806 if you would like some extra help Jolene.