Gregory Baltoro Pro 95 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack
The Gregory Baltoro Pro 95 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack is a four-season mountain hauler for extended backcountry trips. Built for extended back country adventures, the Baltoro 95 Pro has the structure to comfortably get your gear to basecamp. A full-length framesheet, fixed hipbelt and ultra-durable materials make this a guides choice.
Features and Specifications
- Response A3 Pro Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Solid Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay and full-length framesheet provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Pro hipbelt is built to handle larger capacities and weights with one-piece design and premium LifeSpan EVA foams.
- Ultra Durable UHMWPE Ripstop Material provides added strength on the Baltoro Pro.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on the front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to your phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
- Frame Type: Wishbone Internal Frame
- Suspension Technology: Response A3
- Compartment Access: Top/U-Zip/Bottom
- Closure Type: Drawcord/Zipper
- U-Zip Access: Yes
- Number of External Pockets: 9
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Raincover included: Yes
- Weight: 2.93 kg
- Maximum carry load: 34 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 32" x 14" x 14" / 81.3cm x 35.6cm x 35.6cm
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.