Sealskinz Ultra Grip Glove: Waterproof, Breathable Unisex Glove
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Sealskinz Ultra Grip Glove is their original, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof, close fitting stretch knit glove, and incorporates their patented Stretchdry technology. These gloves give excellent grip, control and dexterity for a range of outdoor activities
Features and Specifications
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Increased grip – Chevron printed palm and fingers for firm handling
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Comfort and control – Close fitting stretch knit
- Touch screen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- 90 grams
- Outer: 96.5% nylon, 3.5 % Elastine
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: 84% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastine
- Merino Wool Features: Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In Sealskinz socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
- Thermal Rating: ideal for cooler days when extra warmth is required
- British Design and Technology: developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
|Unisex Glove Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Palm Measurement (inches)||5-6||7-8||9||10||11||12|
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps: Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed) The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
Really great customer service - had the wrong size but needed in a hurry and they were able to ship me another size in a day. Awesome and the gloves kept me warm on Bass Strait!