Black Diamond Men's Glissade Glove - Waterproof Four Season -17ºC to -1ºC
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The alpine-worthy Black Diamond Glissade Glove provide four-season protection with a versatile design and at good value for money.
From snow-blown ridges in the Rockies to sunny spring ascents on Rainier, the Black Diamond Glissade Glove packs four-season versatility into an affordable yet high-performance design. Built with a BD.dry™ waterproof breathable insert and stretchy Pertex® Shield shell fabric, the Glissade fends off spindrift, slush and sleet. A fixed fleece liner and 100 g Thinsulate® insulation on the back of the hand keeps cold temps at bay while a Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm holds up to extended rappelling and rope work.
Features and Specifications
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Fixed lining features 100 g Thinsulate insulation and 100 g fleece lining
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching
- Weight per pair: 175 g (6.2oz)
- Temperature range: -17/-1 ºC (0/30 ºF)
- Type: Men's
Glove Sizing Chart and Instructions
|Men's / Unisex
How to measure:
Palm girth: Around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together
Palm length: From the crease at he base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.