Wilderness Equipment Mens / Women's Raindance Overpant - Heavy Duty Waterproof Breathable Overpants
The hardwearing Wilderness Equipment Waterproof Overpants feature a 600d scuff pad around the cuff, dramatically increasing the wear resistance in Southwest Tasmanian rutts. Quarter length zips make them easy to slide on over a boot, and a 25mm ladderlock allows for comfortable waist adjustment.
Features and Specifications
- Durable, easily maintained Storm Defence moisture-vapour permeable 2-Layer polyester fabric
- Adjustable boot cuff with quarter zip and 600d Nylon reinforcing layer
- 25mm ladderlock adjustable waist
- OEG standard colour-coded sizing
- Easy care black
- Available in unisex sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Fabric: Polyester Taslan
- Fabric Finish: DWR on face fabric; PU Membrane with Tricot Backer
- Waterhead: 10,000 mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate: 5000g/m2/24hr
|Pant Size||Suit Wearer's Waist||Pant Circumference||Seat Circumference||Outer Leg Length||Inner Leg Length||Cuff Circumference|
Great product, used for 4 days of snow shoeing in wet cold conditions over main range NSW.