Vigilante Mens Dilkon II Long Sleeve, Quick-Dry, Travel, Adventure Shirt
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Whether you're out on the water or trekking the trail, the Vigilante Dilkon II Long Sleeve Quick Dry Travel & Adventure Shirt is a summer essential.
Take cover from neck to cuff with the versatility of a roll a up collar and sleeve. The UPF 50+ sun protection of the V-ULTRA LITE fabric will keep you protected while the fast drying capabilities combined with the mesh back venting will help keep your cool.
Features and Specifications
- Supple soft hand
- UPF 50+
- Lightweight, comfortable and anti-microbial fabric to keep you cool and fresh
- Sleeves can be rolled up and buttoned to be worn as short- sleeve shirt
- Quick dry and wrinkle resistant nylonr fabric, ideal for travel
- Two velcro breast pockets
- Zippered external chest pocket
- Open weave fabric for quick drying times and increased ventilation
- Fabric composition: 100% Nylon - Micro Ripstop weave
- Weight (average)- 279 grams - size Medium
Size Chart - Men's
As a rough guide, most Vigilante clothing is designed between an athletic and regular fit
|Size 28||Size 30||Size 32||Size 34||Size 36|
|Chest||91cm||96 cm||101 cm||106 cm||111 cm|
|Waist||78 cm||83 cm||88 cm||93 cm||98 cm|
|Hips||93 cm||98 cm||103 cm||108 cm||113 cm|
|Sleeve Length||86.2 cm||87.8 cm||89.4 cm||91 cm||92.6 cm|
|Leg Inseam||82 cm||83 cm||84 cm||85 cm||86 cm|
For the perfect size, take a measuring tape and measure to the points marked in the diagrams below. Lengths indicated are size 10 for women and size large for men. These are a guide only. For tops, the lenght is from Centre Back. For bottoms, the length is from inseam. Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keep the tape under your arms Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist. Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips. Sleeve Length: Measure from the centre base of your neck, across your shoulder, then down your elbow to the wrist. When measuring, have a slightly bent elbow. Inseam: Measure from between your legs down to the ground.