Sunday Afternoons Sun Guide Cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The ultimate high tech solution for your UV protection, the Sunday Afternoons Sun Guide Cap is the ‘multi tool’ of the hat world! Extreme conditions require extreme solutions, and the Sun Guide’s wide folding brim, removable cape, and multiple ‘FloThru’ vent panels will keep you comfortable under seriously challenging conditions. The Sun Guide configures for up to six “ways to wear” as shown on our useful hang tag. Cap and cape separate and pack easily! This UV protective ‘tool’ will never let you down!
Features and Specifications
- 9cm long folding 'clamshell' brim
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric (mesh not rated)
- ‘Convertible’ flip up crown panels
- Detachable 24 cm neck/face cape with 'FloThru venting'
- Super lightweight microfiber fabric construction
- Rear sizing band for custom fit
- Water repellent / Stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail friendly
- Lightweight: 94 grams / 3.3 ounces - cape included
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA / Imported
- Patent Pending
- Body: 100% polyester
- Comes in Sandstone colour
- Sizes: Medium (54.5 to 59.5 cm) Large (57 to 62 cm)
- Rinse after use, hand wash cold with mild soap, line dry, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
Hat Sizing Chart
98% of adults fit easily within the Sunday Afternoons two hat sizes. To measure your head, circle the crown of your head with string or dental floss, above your eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.
The quality of the cap is excellent. From the design to the materials and even the colour this cap is worth the price. I don't think I'll be getting sunburnt on the back of my neck on the golf course for quite a while.