Sunday Afternoons Kids' Explorer Cap
Kids are non-stop play machines. Good luck getting them to pause the fun for another messy sunscreen application. Sunday Afternoons' Explorer Cap to the rescue! Ballcap-style brim and neck cape shield from the sun’s rays, breakaway chinstrap holds it in place until it needs to pop off, and soft construction stays comfy in a stroller.
Features and Specifications
- UPF 50+ certified sun fabric
- Ball cap style crushable brim (brim length depends on size)
- Full neck cape (Child size)
- Water repellent / Stain resistant
- Wicking sweatband
- SmartStrap® breakaway chinstrap technology
- Stroller friendly comfort
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Designed in the USA
Weight: 51 grams
- Fabric content:100% Polyester
- Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Crushable for packing and travel.
Hat Sizing Chart
|Small / Baby (6 to 24 months)||Medium / Child (2-5 yrs)||Large / Youth (5-9 yrs)|
|19.5" to 21.5"||20" to 22"||21" to 23"|
|49.5 cm to 54.5 cm||50.8 to 55.8 cm||53.3 to 58.4 cm|
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above ther eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.
Lovely to block out the sun for my 2.5 yrs old
Easy, fast and great service.