Sunday Afternoons Kids' Explorer Cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Kids are non-stop play machines. Good luck getting them to pause the fun for another messy sunscreen application. Sunday Afternoons' Explorer Cap to the rescue! Ballcap-style brim and neck cape shield from the sun’s rays, breakaway chinstrap holds it in place until it needs to pop off, and soft construction stays comfy in a stroller.
Features and Specifications
- UPF 50+ certified sun fabric
- Ball cap style crushable brim (brim length depends on size)
- Full neck cape (Child size)
- Water repellent / Stain resistant
- Wicking sweatband
- SmartStrap® breakaway chinstrap technology
- Stroller friendly comfort
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Designed in the USA
Weight: 51 grams
- Fabric content:100% Polyester
- Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Crushable for packing and travel.
Hat Sizing Chart
|Small / Baby (6 to 24 months)||Medium / Child (2-5 yrs)||Large / Youth (5-9 yrs)|
|19.5" to 21.5"||20" to 22"||21" to 23"|
|49.5 cm to 54.5 cm||50.8 to 55.8 cm||53.3 to 58.4 cm|
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above ther eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.
Easy, fast and great service.