Scarpa Delta Men's Leather Gore-Tex Extended Hiking / Trekking Boot
Incredibly durable and highly supportive, the Scarpa Delta Men's Gore-Tex Boot is the classic leather hiking boot. Designed for extended treks, these waterproof men's hiking boots can handle heavy loads and are spacious enough to allow for a wide fit or winter socks.
The Scarpa Delta GTX Hiking Boot is designed for long medium weight pack backpacking, winter trekking, working activities and much more. The Delta GTX is one of the models belonging to the ActivFit Technology range that offers good quality and great comfort. Clean upper in full-grain leather, GORE-TEX® lining, toe rubber rand. Pulley-like speed lacing system for perfect fit. Biometric sole for great cushioning and exceptional grip.
- FABRIC: Upper: LEATHER 2,4 - 2,6mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear) waterproof and breathable
- High cut articulated ankle support and stitched tongue for comfort
- Dynamic TPU shank and biometric, dual density PU midsole for support and stability
- Vibram® rubber outsole for stability and traction
- Pulley-like speed lacing system for a custom fit and rubber toe rand for protection
- Insole: ACTIV MEDIUM
- Sole: BIOMETRIC
- Weight: 760g (½ pair size 42)
- Outer Fabric: 100% Leather (2.4–2.6 mm)
- Main Fabric 100% Leather (upper, 2
- Secondary Fabric 100% Nubuck Leather
- Membrane/Coating GORE-TEX®
- Dynamic tpu shank
- Biomechanical pu midsole
- Light pu midsole - Rearfoot cushioning - Forefoot cushioning
- Rubber outsole by Vibram® - Anatomical design - Superior stability - Excellent foot rolling - Maximum traction and grip
- Orange, thrust area - Blue, braking area - Yellow, max grip area
- Polypropylene 4,5mm thickness.
Scarpa Sizing Chart
|European Size||US Men's Size||US Women's Size||UK Size|
|38||5.5 - 6||7||5|
|43||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11||8.5 - 9|
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm
- The Euro sizes above cover the same size range as US sizes
Scarpa Boots and Shoe Size Fitting Advice
For trail / mountain / approach / lifestyle products: The bigger/heavier/more supportive the product, the more you may want to upsize by .5 - 1 full size. Lighter, softer, more supple shoes can be sized closer to your measured size. Note: SCARPA Plastic mountain boots all use UK sizing; UK converts easily: 1 full size smaller than US men's size, 2 sizes smaller than US women's size. Try on with appropriate socks for your usage. The bigger the boot, the more appropriate a bigger sock. If you use orthotics or already have aftermarket footbeds, measure against the standard footbed in boot. Fit into boot for sizing/fitting the boot. Best to try on at the end of the day when your feet are larger/swollen, than when your feet are fresh to ensure good fit after a long day. Lacing can play an incredibly important part of a good fit. Be sure to play with lacing when analyzing fit. Make sure your heel isn't slipping. Make sure your toes aren't hitting the end. Approach shoes may be sized smaller for performance purposes but beware... small shoes are really uncomfortable on the trail.