Point6 37.5 Ski Christie II Light Over the Calf Merino Sock
The Point6 37.5 Ski Christie II Light Over the Calf Merino Sock is Point6's best selling ski sock. Light cushioning in the shin and under the foot offers fantastic comfort and warmth. This is the most versatile weight of ski sock -- not too thick, not too thin.
- Made from compact spun merino wool to improve durability by 25%, less bulk and exceptionally soft with decreased pilling.
- Plasma Clean: Point6 uses NatureTexx Plasma Clean (bluesign approved) to eliminate harsh chemicals from the process. The NatureTexx process is chlorine free and uses only renewable energy and air.
- Non-binding Welt Top keeps sock up without being too tight around the leg
- Size and style name knit inside cuff so you can keep socks properly paired up
- Exceptional cross stretch hugs the body without impairing circulation and comfortably wraps you in luxurious point6 merino wool
- Ankle brace keeps sock snug around ankle area and prevents sagging
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Deep heel pocket creates anatomical fit around heel, prevents slippage and movement around the heel
- Reinforcement in wear areas for abrasion resistance and greater durability
- Arch support keeps sock snug across instep
- Sport-specific cushioning is designed for each activity. Terry loop cushion retains its resilience and will not pack out like cotton or synthetic fibers
- Ultra Smooth toe seam has no lumps or extra fabric to irritate the toes. Tapered toe box anatomically hugs the foot.
- Wool 63%, Spandex 4%, Nylon 33%
- Weight: 117 grams (approx) Medium
- Made in USA
|Adults||US Men||US Women||Europe||UK||CM|
|Small||N/A||4 - 6.5||34 - 37||2 - 4.5||21 - 23.5|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41||5 - 7.5||24 - 26.5|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45||8 - 10.5||27 - 29.5|
|Extra Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49||11 - 13.5||30 - 32.5|
Compact Spun Merino Wool
Not all merino is created equal. Don’t be fooled by a label. There is a huge range in the quality of merino wool out there. Point6 has spent over 20 years perfecting merino wool products. In fact, they’ve mastered merino wool. The result is high-performance merino wool products whose quality, durability and comfort are unmatched. Guaranteed. Point6 socks compact spins its merino wool. Compared to the standard ring-spun merino yarn, compact spinning brings the ends of the merino wool fibers to the inside of the yarn for increased durability and softness and decreased pilling and bulk.
Naturetexx plasma: the most sustainable way to process merino
Naturetexx plasma clean uses only air and plasma, powered by renewable energy, to make merino wool machine washable and super soft. Naturetexx is the ecological alternative to the industry standard merino wool processing, a process called superwashing, that uses chlorine and water to process the merino wool fibers.