Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Hiking & Travel Jacket - 3 Layer Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell Women's 3 Layer Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions in our Torrentshell Jacket. Using H2No® Performance Standard technology to provide long-term comfort and protection in soaking storms and steady drizzles. The 3-layer jacket has a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort, and self-stuffs into left-hand pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). An adjustable hood with laminated visor can easily roll up and stow with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center front zipper has interior and exterior storm flaps; pit zips and hand warmer pockets all have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
Features and Specifications
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia's 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All Patagonia products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in their 24 Killer Wash.