Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Built for wet-weather commuting, the packable, Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat is an urban raincoat made of H2No; Performance Standard lightweight nylon with a waterproof / breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia's only urban raincoat is made from the same hard core, high performance fabric as her alpine counterparts: H2No®; Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with an interior surface that channels moisture away from the skin and slides easily over layers. Front and back princess seams and rear kick pleat ensure an elegant and feminine silhouette. Waterproofing details include a removable, adjustable hood that secures with hidden snaps, a full-length snap placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap and 2-position cuff tabs for cinching out the storm. Articulated elbows for ease of movement. Flapped patch pockets secure with hidden snaps and have drop-in and side entry. A hidden zip chest pocket keeps your metro ticket handy. Above-the-knee length.
Features and Specifications
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant 100% recycled nylon fabric is packable and lightweight with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provides a feminine silhouette
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.8-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Solid fabric is bluesign® approved
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
WeatherproofPatagonia's 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
Patagonia's 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All Patagonia products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Water ResistantDWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Tim really helps genuinely with the customer's interest in mind. Authentic customer service.
I bought this waterproof, lightweight raincoat for my daughter who was travelling to Vietnam and Cambodia recently. The coat performed well in heavy rain and because it was mid-thigh length it provided better protection than shorter rain jackets her colleagues were wearing. I can highly recommend this lightweight, waterproof raincoat. I'm happy to recommend Pack Light as well for their prompt response and efficiency in getting the raincoat to us within 2-3 days of ordering.