Patagonia Women's Skyline Traveler Shorts Stretch Quick Dry Travel Shorts
These shorts were made for wanderlusting: The Patagonia Women's Skyline Traveler Shorts are made of a nylon/spandex blend with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. An interior elasticized drawcord lets you customize the fit.
Wander, weed or sit at center court in these longer length shorts. Made from a midweight 4-way stretch woven fabric; the classic button-closure zippered fly is made better with an interior elasticized drawcord for a customized fit. Jean pocketing and side seam vents.
Features and Specifications
- Made of a durable, stretch-woven 88% nylon/12% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to guard against the elements
- Classic button closure waistband construction with zippered fly; an interior elasticized drawcord makes it easy to customize the fit
- Two front pockets; two patch pockets in back
- Hem has tiny vents at side seams
- Inseam is 8"
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
- Materials:5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign® Approved Fabric
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.