Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover Fleece Top - Polartec Thermal Pro
This quintessentially warm Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover has feminine seaming, a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We re-tooled our classic Re-tool Pullover. We straightened out the princess seams for a more universal slim fit and added a tad more length for coverage. Details include a classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, and a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket. Made of lightweight, high-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that provide warmth without bulk. Fair Trade™ Certified sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 420g
- Materials: Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. They were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, Patagonia are able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. They now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including their own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.