Patagonia Women's Rainshadow Rain Jacket - Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
Jungle downpour or alpine blizzard, the Patagonia Women's Stretch Rainshadow Rain Jacket with H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for full range of motion in a full range of conditions.
Stay dry and keep moving in the Patgagonia Women's Stretch Rainshadow Rain Jacket: it offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
Features and Specifications
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
- Regular Fit
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia's 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All Patagonia products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in their 24 Killer Wash.