Patagonia Women's R2 Regulator Fleece Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $36.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, The Patagonia Women's hybrid-design R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in its most compressible Regulator style.
To save weight for the route, you might jettison the stove, the number 4 cam and the summit candy bar, but you’ll never leave the R2 Jacket behind. For northern latitudes, frigid starts and cold weather, the highly refined construction and fabric of this Regulator fleece traps heat and breathes freely to keep you warm and comfortable across a wide range of conditions. The main body relies on high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. R1 Polartec Power Grid™ high/low grid panels wrap each cuff and run along the underside of the arms and down the sides to improve fit, mobility and comfort range. The cuff’s spiral-seam construction won’t constrict your forearms when you push up the sleeves, the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage go easy on the neck and chin, sonic/stitch seam construction on all zippers reduces bulk, offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps, zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness line), and the handwarmers’ pocket bags double as stealthy internal mesh drop-in pockets.
Features and Specifications
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Polartec Power Grid™ on side panels, sleeves and cuffs improves fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit, underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Materials: Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex; Side panels and cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 332 grams
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. They were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, Patagonia are able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. They now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including their own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.