Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Tank Top Running Top- Quick-Dry Tank Top
Change your scenery, not your top. For days that start in the café and end on the single track, the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Tank Top provides the comfort and versatility of a daily wear T-shirt that feels like cotton with the technical benefits of wicking, fast drying and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
The Patagonia Nine Trails Tank Top is a soft, versatile running top that won’t shy away from the task at hand. Made of a heathered 100% polyester spun jersey that feels like cottom, it works hard as an everyday running tank but wears comfortably for the rest of the day as well. With self-fabric at neck and arms to wick moisture, it dries fast when hung up by its locker loop and resists odors with Polygiene® permanent odor control. No tags for no itch and reflective logo right front hem for increased visibility.
Features and Specifications
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirt
- Comfortable self-fabric with scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Self-fabric straps lay flat for a clean fit, with pleated back for added style
- Drop tail for improved length during movement
- Materials: 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Slim fit
- 79 grams
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign Approved Fabric
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.