Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Hoody Jacket Latest Model
The Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Approach, climb, belay, repeat until the post-climb beer—all in the Nano-Air® Hoody, a warm, stretchy, breathable layer you can put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. Even better, we’ve now upped the recycled material content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance. It’s a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch creates a close, sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. When the belay goes from chilly to downright cold, pull on a lightweight shell and feel the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth; Fair
- Trade Certified™ sewn
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Materials: Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).