Patagonia Women's Capilene Cool Trail T-Shirt - Lightweight Quick Dry Wicking Shirt
The Patagonia Women's Capilene Cool Trail T-Shirt is Patagonia's softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ¨ Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you're working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certifiedª sewn.
Patagonia designed Capilene® Cool Trail, their softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heathered fabrics) spun jersey, it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop-tail design that stays put under a harness or hip belt, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- This comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene® Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- Built with a drop tail hem to keep your shirt in place during movement
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a pemium for their labor
- Weight: 119g
- Materials: Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey. Stripes: 4-oz 100% polyester (76% recycled) spun jersey. Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
bluesign Approved Fabric
Fair Trade Certified
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.