Patagonia The Forge Hat - Lightweight, Comfortable Hat
The wear-resistant Patagonia Forge Hat has the fortitude for getting work done along with the soft comfort for a day at the water’s edge. Made from a light and comfortable blend of hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton, the Forge feels easy and breezy on the skin and breathes naturally. With an adjustable chin strap, a 360-degree brim for coverage, classic sun hat styling and a disposition that’s durable yet comfortable. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Light and comfortable hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton blend is durable
- Adjustable chin strap
- 3" brim for ample sun coverage
- Eyelets on crown for ventilation
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Materials:9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
|Size||One Size||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Adult Head Circumference||21.75" - 24"||21.75" - 22.75"||22.75" - 24"|
|Women's||21.25" - 23.25"|
Awesome hat. Doesn’t leave indentation marks on my forehead.