Patagonia Men's Super Cell Ultralight Gore-tex Jacket
The streamlined, superlight and durable Patagonia Super Cell Jacket is made of waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology. It’s the ultimate, packable rainwear for any endeavor and Patagonia's lightest Gore-tex Shell.
In storm-racked regions, clothing is crucial equipment and a reliable hard shell is mandatory. When the skies unleash, stay the course in the Patagonia Super Cell Jacket—a light, sleek and durable emergency hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. It features a GORE-TEX® waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane with Paclite® Technology, and a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets; microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin; low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
Features and Specifications
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System® with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Regular Fit
Wind and waterproof - Guaranteed to keep you dry.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology garments are made from a GORE-TEX® membrane, bonded to an outer shell material, then covered by a protective layer made of an oleophobic (oil hating) substance and carbon. The benefit: an extremely lightweight, packable garment. Special GORE-SEAM® tape technology ensures that all seams are 100% waterproof.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Treated
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).