Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Trail Running Shorts 5" - Latest model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Lightweight with bonded seams, a 5'' inseam and five pockets for storage, they're built for longer days in the mountains or on your favorite backyard linkups, when utility matters. Also available in 7" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
Ultralight and Fast-Drying: Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- External Drawcord: External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Pocket Details: Four envelope pockets with stretch for stashing essentials; one secure zip pocket at the center back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Built-In Liner: Comfortable brief liner
- Light and Minimal Elastic Waistband: Light and minimal elastic waistband with good power and recovery; provides moisture management and reduces bulk
- Reflective Logo and Locker Loop:Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; 5" inseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 107 grams
Materials: Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
Liner fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.