Patagonia Men's Stretch Rainshadow Rain Jacket - latest model - Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
Stay dry and keep moving in the Patagonia Men's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: It offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
Features and Specifications
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
295 g (10.4 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Patagonia's 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
Patagonia's 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All Patagonia products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in their 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).