Patagonia Men's Sender Boxer Briefs - 6 Inch
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Men's Sender Boxer Briefs are performance boxer briefs made with moisture-wicking recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We can’t think of a better way to start a busy day than in the comfort of our Sender Boxer Briefs. Made with a laser focus on materials, fit and support, they have a moisture-wicking micromesh fabric of recycled nylon and spandex that feels airy and light, stretches when you move, wicks moisture and dries in a flash. We added an anti-roll, comfort waistband that stays put without pinching, binding or chafing, even when you’re chasing the day’s last train. The bulk-free fit has ergonomic patterning and a stay-put leg design to keep them from riding up or constricting. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support provide greater comfort. Sender Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Made with 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance
- The no-fly, contoured pouch design provides friction-free support
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- A bulk-free fit with ergonomic shaping and patterning keep the Sender Boxer Briefs from riding up or bunching
- The anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 68 g
- Materials: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's