Patagonia Men's P-6 Responsibili-Tee Recycled T-Shirt
Made with 0.26 pounds of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles; producing the 100% recycled Patagonia Men's P-6 Responsibili-Tee Shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Materials: 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 212 grams
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.