Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Self Guided Hike Shirt, 50 UPF
The Patagonia Men's Long Sleeved Self Guided Hike Shirt is a versatile, easy-care long-sleeved shirt for trail and travel made of lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Made of 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Button-down collar
- Full-length buttoned placket
- Patch chest pockets with button-and-loop flap closures; left pen pocket; lower-left side-panel snap pocket for small items
- Midback vertical vents for ease of movement and ventilation even when wearing a backpack
- When rolled-up, sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; shirt has buttoned cuffs
- A shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement and stays put under a hipbelt
- Weight: 184 grams
- Materials: Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Back panel: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit tricot mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.