Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve El Ray Travel Shirt, lightweight, quick dry, 40 UPF
The Patagonia Long Sleeved El Ray Shirt is a lightweight, travel-worthy long-sleeved shirt in an easy-care, quick-drying nylon/polyester blend fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and roll-up sleeves that secure with a tab and ring-snap.Travel widely with an open mind, a hand-me-down guitar and the road-worthy El Ray Shirt. This long-haul, day-after-day shirt keeps you looking fresh even when the bus ride through the night was anything but restful. A slight off-the-skin crinkle finish keeps you cool and comfortable under midday sun, and the no-fuss nylon and polyester fabric blend washes out and dries on the go. Fine points include two chest pockets with ring-snap closures, roll-up sleeves that secure with a tab and 40-UPF sun protection that keeps your raw from getting cooked. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Features and Specifications
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a wicking finish.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure for a secure fit while casting
- Shirttail hem
- 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn dye with a wicking and crinkle finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in China.
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
It was the best shirt for hot climates so cool and light, would buy more very good service too happy customer carol