Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Board Shorts 18 Inch
Functional simplicity at its finest: the Patagonia Men's Light and Variable 18 Inch Board Shorts are Patagonia's most stripped-down, travel-savvy board shorts - made from superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
The stripped-down, travel-savvy Patagonia Light & Variable® Boardshorts offer lightweight performance in the water and take up barely any space in a bag. Providing the best in functional simplicity with a trim silhouette and sleek, low-drag waistband, they’re made from fast-drying 100% recycled polyester with 2-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly has a ladderlock drawstring closure for additional security and durability. The pared-down back pocket is self-draining, has an internal key loop and doubles as a compact stuff pouch; the pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper. Outer side seams have small notches for increased freedom of motion. Outseam is 18". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying gasket fly with ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Pared-down zippered back pocket for streamlined function; pocket has self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Notched outseam for movement; forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Materials:2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified
Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.