Patagonia Men's Gore-Tex Calcite Jacket - Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
The Patagonia Men's Gore-Tex Calcite Jacket is a light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, the Patagonia Men's Gore-Tex Calcite Jacket stays light, durable and stormproof. It’s built with a packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort. The hood is alpine helmet compatible, with a laminated visor and an easily adjustable single pull. Pit zips help ventilate, its zippers repel water, and three secure pockets (exterior left chest and two handwarmers) hold your valuables. With minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, a dual-adjust drawcord hem and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 411 g (14.5 oz)
- 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).