Patagonia Men's Essential Boxer Briefs - 6" Underwear
The Patagonia Men's 6" Boxer Briefs are everyday boxer briefs made from moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
All you need are surf trunks for the water and ultra-comfortable Essential Boxer Briefs for everything else. Light on the skin and endlessly breathable, they provide all-day comfort with a fabric blend of TENCEL® lyocell and spandex stretch jersey that feels soft and natural yet has all the technical benefits to wick moisture and stretch. At the waist, an anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing. Details include ergonomic patterning for a bulk-free fit; a stay-put leg design that keeps them from riding up or constricting; a fully functioning fly; flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support. Essential Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey with a supersoft hand for all-day comfort in any situation
- Fully functioning fly
- Contoured pouch
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Materials: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey.
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's