Patagonia Men's Essential Boxer Briefs - 3" Underwear
The Patagonia Men's 3" Boxer Briefs are everyday boxer briefs made from moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Men's Essential Boxer Briefs have the breezy comfort for all-day, everyday wear, along with the chops to keep you cool and dry when the bus to Lima is standing room only. Light on the skin and endlessly breathable, they provide all-day comfort with a fabric blend of TENCEL® lyocell and spandex stretch jersey that feels supersoft and natural yet has all the technical benefits to wick moisture and stretch. At the waist an anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing. Details include ergonomic patterning for a bulk-free fit, a stay-put leg design that keeps them from riding up or constricting, a fully functioning fly, flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support. Essential Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey with a supersoft hand for all-day comfort in any situation
- Fully functioning fly
- Contoured pouch
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 91 g (3.2 oz)
- Materials: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey.
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's