Patagonia Black Hole 22 Litre Messenger Bag
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Made with the same fabric used on their Black Hole Duffle bags, the Patagonia Black Hole 22 Litre Messenger Bag is highly weather-resistant, super durable and designed to carry a 17" laptop and other gear on daily commutes or longer trips.
Tough and highly weather-resistant, this messenger bag protects its contents from travel’s travails. A roomy main compartment holds books, papers, running shoes and a lunch. Inside, a padded sleeve accommodates most 17" laptops and two mesh pockets come equipped with a key keeper and an organization panel to hold your pens, small items and a phone. The flap has an outer pocket that seals with a water-shedding zipper, two daisy chains to hold your bike lock and a webbing loop to attach a bike light. Designed for a vertical fit while you’re riding, the shoulder strap switches between right- or left-carry and features a single-handed, quick adjustment for a precise fit. A padded back panel softens the loads. With a topside carrying handle, reflective material for visibility at night and lash straps to hold a yoga pad. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Highly weather-resistant
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper and an organizer panel; interior padded sleeve protects most 17" laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with reversed coil zipper; second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Seatbelt webbing shoulder strap has floating pad equipped with reflective material and webbing attachment points; can be set up for right or left carrying and is fully adjustable with one hand
- Three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier 100% polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1006 g (2 lbs 3.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Water ResistantDWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.