The Patagonia Backpack Raincover is a durable, taped waterproof pack cover, made with 100% recycled nylon, that secures with a cinch closure and fits most 30L–45L liter packs. The Pack Rain Cover keeps your pack and everything inside it dry in wet conditions. Made of waterproof 100% recycled nylon, it has a polyurethane coating, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and taped seams to block rain, snow and seeping moisture. Features include an internal zippered stash pocket to hold small personal items you want to keep handy (you can stuff the whole rain cover into this pocket for easy storage), a reflective logo for visibility and an adjustable fit with a cinch closure to accommodate different-sized loads. Fits most 30L–45L packs.
- Waterproof 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and taped seams
- Interior zippered stash pocket keeps small personal items close at hand
- Can be stuffed and stored in interior zippered stash pocket
- Adjustable fit
- Reflective logo for visibility in low light
- Fits most 30- to 45-liter packs
- 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Materials: 2.7-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Forge Grey and Campfire Orange