Patagonia 70 Litre Black Hole Packable Duffle
Perfect for gearheads, the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff. Made with a burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
This large Black Hole® Duffel easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff. Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp and phone charger. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. There are padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
- Materials:Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bags - Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick
"The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel wins our Top Pick award because it is lighter than most duffels we tested and scored near or at the top in every category. The Black Hole was among our favorites in both the Ease of Transport and Comfortable to Carry categories because of its awesome and easily removable shoulder straps. The Black Hole Duffel is the lightest duffel we tested to feature padded shoulder straps and the only product tested weighing three pounds or less, to feature as many pockets as it has. "
Outdoor Gear Lab 2015.
Great price, fast delivery! Thank you very much!!