Pacsafe Prosafe 800 TSA 3 Dial Cable Lock
With increased security at airports, there are times when Transport Security Administration (TSA) agents need to check your bags before they join you on the plane. Unbeknownst to you, your bag will be opened and the lock protecting your gear can be broken rendering it useless when you arrive at your destination. Thankfully, Pacsafe's Travel Sentry accepted 3 Dial Cable Locks mean TSA (US) agents and HRSC (UK) officers can open and relock your bag using codes and secured tools.
- 10cm high tensile stainless steel cable
- 3 dial resettable combination
3.3 x 8 x 1 cm
Freqently Asked Questions:How do I set the combination to my Prosafe® combination lock?
(1) Using a pen or similar object, push in the metal button on the side as you turn the dials to your desired combination.
(2) Make sure you align the numbers carefully when turning the dials.
(3) Release pressure on the metal button, your combination is now set. Write down and memorise your combination.
I have forgotten my combination, what do I do?
Unfortunately, once you have changed the combination to your Prosafe® combination lock, the only way to open it is to set the dials to that particular combination. This ensures the safety of the product.
Your only option is to flick through every possible combination, perhaps while watching some TV.