Osprey Raptor Mens 14 Litre Hydration Pack - Latest Model
Made to haul all the gear you need—but flexible enough to slim down for shorter rides—the Osprey Raptor 14 Litre Hydration Pack is Osprey's premium pack for mountain bikers who demand top quality from their gear. Don’t like how hydration packs feel over gnarly terrain? Neither did Osprey. So they designed shoulder straps in the shape of wings that curve the same way you do when you’re in riding position. An AirScape suspension and backpanel provide a close-to-body carrying experience and elevate comfort and stability to unprecedented levels, while still allowing for dynamic body movement. An included 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip hose access ensures straightforward loading, while a tool roll organizes the ingredients to get you moving again should you have any trailside troubles. Standard helmets attach with their LidLock system and side compression straps will fit your full face helmet.
- Tool Roll - Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
- LidLock Helmet Attachment - Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
- Reservoir Included. Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
- Ride Stability - Osprey's new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
US and International weight and volume specifications. Pack weight excludes hydration reservoir.
48cm high x 22cm wide x 25cm deep
Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
Haven’t had a chance yet but it should be perfect
Awesome pack! lots of storage pockets for stuff including a roll out wrap for tools.
excellent product works great, service from seven horizons second to none Cheers
Thank you very much. Tim was brilliant. We ordered on line. He rang to confirm. Delivery arrived in tact in two to three days. Delivered to door by Aust. Post. The packs are what I wanted and they are in great condition. I would always buy Osprey (having travelled extensively with Osprey packs - nothing beats them) and I would buy from you again. cheers, Marianne