Osprey Ozone 38 Litre 19.5" Global Carry-on Size Soft-Case Wheeled Travel Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.35 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Osprey Ozone Series provides lightweight solutions to maximize your packing efficiency in a variety of volumes for trips both near and far. The Osprey Ozone Wheeled Global Carry-On 38L/19.5" provides a global carry-on solution (always check with your airline provider first) that includes Osprey's renowned HighRoad Chassis with oversized wheels to tackle even the roughest surfaces. An easy to access liquids pockets helps you breeze through security, the tuckaway tow strap allows you to attach another bag if needed and the generously sized side-opening main compartment provides access to your pack's contents for easy loading and unloading. You'll need some reading material for the flight, which conveniently stows in the external zip front panel pocket, and at 16" wide, you should be covered on your next international flight.
- Lightweight: Lighter loads make traveling easier. Easier to hoist into the overhead compartment, easier to haul when rushing to catch the train, because lighter weight makes everything easier.
- Reliable and Strong:The durable and lightweight HighRoad LT chassis keeps you confident no matter how much you pack or where you travel. With oversized wheels and internally sealed bearings, it keeps on rolling when the pavement ends, and durable fabrics borrowed from our alpine packs combined with #8 and #10 zippers ensures longlasting function and durability.
- Organised and Accessible: New patterning optimizes interior space, and redesigned pack access which opens from the side allows for greater visibility to contents. Updated internal compression straps secure clothing to prevent wrinkling, and wide-mouth liquid pocket speeds up trips through security.
- Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry
- Large, quick, easy to access liquids pocket at top of pack
- Tuckaway tow strap lets you pull or attach another bag
- Dual upper compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure a jacket
- Easy to pack side-opening main compartment
- Rear panel zippered pocket offers bonus space for dirty or wet clothes
- Mesh-obscured ID window on back panel
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- External zip pocket on front panel is perfect for stashing magazines
- 16" wide HighRoad LT chassis optimizes volume for international carry-on dimensions
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)||50 cm||40 cm||20 cm|
|One Size (inches)||19.7 IN||15.7 IN||7.9 IN|
- Main: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread
- Accent and Bottom: 450D Packcloth