Osprey Ozone 26" / 75 Litre Soft-Case Wheeled Travel Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.04 AUD fortnightly with More info
With 75 Litres of packing capacity, the Osprey Ozone 75 Litre Wheeled Travel Pack is the largest pack in the Ozone Series and is perfect for longer trips that require extra gear. You'll find everything you need to stay organized and efficient while traveling like a large side opening main compartment for easy packing and unpacking with internal compression straps and mesh pockets to help keep your organized. Osprey's HighRoad chassis rolls smoothly on carpeted terminals and ancient cobblestone streets, padded handles make it easier to haul when wheels aren't an option, a liquids pocket affords easy access when passing through security and a tuckaway tow strap attaches another bag when needed. Dual upper and lower compression straps slim the packs profile when under or overpacked. If your traveling plans include taking a lot with you or bringing some back, the lightweight and capable Ozone Wheeled 75L/26" is the ideal solution.
- Lightweight: Lighter loads make travelling easier. Easier to hoist into the overhead compartment, easier to haul when rushing to catch the train, because lighter weight makes everything easier.
- Organised and Accessible: New patterning optimizes interior space, and the redesigned pack access which opens from the side allows for greater visibility to contents. Updated internal compression straps secure clothing to prevent wrinkling, and wide-mouth liquid pocket speeds up trips through security.
- Reliable and Strong: The durable and lightweight HighRoad LT chassis keeps you confident no matter how much you pack or where you travel. With oversized wheels and internally sealed bearings, it keeps on rolling when the pavement ends, and durable fabrics borrowed from Osprey's alpine packs combined with #8 and #10 zippers ensures longlasting function and durability.
- Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry
- Large, quick, easy to access liquids pocket at top of pack
- Tuckaway tow strap lets you pull or attach another bag
- Dual upper compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure a jacket
- Easy to pack side-opening main compartment
- Rear panel zippered pocket offers bonus space for dirty or wet clothes
- Mesh-obscured ID window on back panel
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- 16" wide HighRoad LT chassis offers stability
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)||66 cm||43 cm||34.5 cm|
|One Size (inches)||26 IN||16.9 IN||13.6 IN|
- Main: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread
- Accent: 450D Packcloth
- Bottom: 450D Packcloth