Osprey Fairview 55 Litre Women's Specific Travel Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.38 AUD fortnightly with More info
When travelling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. With fit designed for women, a stowaway harness and hipbelt that carries well and dissappears when checking luggage, lightweight and tough construction, and a zip-off daypack, the Osprey Fairview/Farpoint 55 Litre Travel Backpack is perfect for trips where you have to carry your life with you.
Can't decide if the Osprey Fairview/Farpoint 55 is the right pack for you? Check out our article: Buying Advice: Osprey Porter vs Farpoint vs Waypoint / Wayfarer.
Lightweight and streamlined, the Women's specific Osprey Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused features. The zip-off daypack provides additional storage and is perfect for carrying around town by itself. The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappears for safe keeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection. A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure.
- 1.71 to 1.75 Kg
- Women specific travel pack
- Zip away harness
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. Osprey use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access.
Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt
The Osprey Farpoint & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
Lightweight but Tough
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Zip-off daypack with lockable zip main compartment
- Stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Osprey Fairview 55||63cm||33cm||30cm|
- Main - 210 Denier Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Accent - 600 Denier Packcloth
- Bottom - 600 Denier Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Osprey Fairview Womens 55 Litre Travelpack||WXS/S||S/M|