Nemo Switchback Ultralight Sleeping Mat / Pad - Short
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Nemo redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. The Nemo Switchback™ features hexagonal nodes, which are molded with a dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support.
The Switchback™ also leverages a metalized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, this new innovative design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
- Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness.
- More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for a smaller packed size.
- Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around your body.
- Premium dual-density Axiotomic™ foam offers a supple layer for comfort and a resilient layer for support.
- Metalized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to your body and is protected by a durable film.
- Axiotomic™ dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely easy to use, delivers comfort and security on all types of adventures from mountaineering, thru-hiking, or camping on a budget.
- Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy set up and packing. Use as a standalone pad for ultralight durability and comfort or pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g
- Packed Size: 20.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 in / 51 x 13 x 10.75 cm
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 35F / -7 to 2C
- Thickness: 0.9 in ; 2.3 cm
- Dimensions: Short: 51 x 20 x 0.9 in / 130 x 51 x 2 cm
- Shape: Rectangular
- Colour: Sunset Orange
- Insulation: Closed-cell Foam & Low-Emissivity Film
- Fabric: PE Foam
Just got back from the 6ft Track (Blue Mountains) and gave the Nemo Switchback a thorough thrashing. It was the perfect size. I don't like the full size mats. It was thicker than my old Z-lite and tougher than an inflatable mat (lots of burrs). I like how it doubles as a quick seat during short stops and we even used it a a li-lo and floated down the Cox's river. Highly recommend it and grateful for Tim's help getting it to me post haste. Onya mate.