Marmot Never Winter -1°C Lightweight Down Sleeping Bag - Regular Length
or make 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Certified 650 fill power down with down defender to improve water-resistance in wet conditions
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
- Full length locking YKK two way zipper with anti-snag slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN tested nautilus multi-baffle hood
- Internal stash pocket and heater pocket in footbox
- Snagless insulated draft tube
- Ground-level side seams
- Hood draw cord
- Zipper garage
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Two hang loops
- Stuff and storage sack included
Main Materials: 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.5 oz/sqyd, 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
Lining Material: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.27 oz/yd
Insulation Material: 650+ Fill Power Duck Down
Fill Weight: 13oz (370g)
Bag Temperature: 30° F/-1° C
EN Rating: Comfort: 36.1°F / 2.3°C | Lower Limit: 26.2°F / -3.2°C | Extreme: -3.6°F / -19.8°C
Interior Length: 83in (211cm)
Bag Dimensions: (Shoulder X Hip X Foot); 62in (157.5cm) x 56in (142.2cm) x 41in (104.1cm)
Bag Zipper Position: LZ or RZ
Sleeping Bag Weight: 1lbs 13oz (830g)
- Stays drier 10 times longer than untreated
- Down maintains 150% more loft than untreated down in damp conditions
- Dries 30% faster than untreated down
- Treatment is PFOA and PFOS free Bluesign approved
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.