Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Uberlite Ultralight Sleeping Mat - Small
As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the Therm-A-Rest NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting a new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of a half-pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big on Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using Therm-a-Rest's trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock™ Valve: Intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 2.3
- Weight (Small): 170 grams
- Width (Small): 51 cm
- Length (Small): 119 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Small): 15cm x 9cm
- Top Fabric Type: 15 denier Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Type: 15 denier Nylon
- Colour: Orion
- Includes: pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Material: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA