AMK Ultralight Watertight .5 Adventure First Aid Kit
The AMK Ultralight / Watertight .5 Adventure First Aid Kit is perfect for 1-2 day solo trips when you need an ultralight kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries. The silnylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner. Ideal for hiking, paddle sports, multi-sport racing, backpacking, mountain biking, snow sports & climbing.
Features and Specifications
- 2-stage waterproofing - inner dryflex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- Clean and close wounds - antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Stabilize fractures and sprains - wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Stop blisters before they start - die-cut & shaped Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
- Easy access bandages - fast, easy application and less contamination risk
- Group Size - 1
- Trip Duration - 1-2 days
- 104 grams
Bandages & Dressings
1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4"x 4", Pk/10
1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pk/2
2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pk/2
1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Cleaning & Topicals
3 - Antiseptic Wipe
1 - Alcohol Swab
2 - After Bite Wipe
1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
3 - Safety Pins
1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
*AMK reserve the right to add, substitute or delete items if necessary