Vasque Grand Traverse Men's Hiking, Travel, Approach Shoe
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Vasque Grand Traverse delivers all-day comfort across a variety of terrain whether your adventures take you hiking, travelling, running, rock hopping, or scrambling over wet rocks.
Embark upon a rocky, loose hike and the dual-density EVA footbed and molded EVA midsole happily oblige. Change plans to an exposed ridge traverse, and the Vibram Ibex dual-compound rubber maintains grip.
- Lightweight - just 730 grams (M9)
- A great all-rounder, can be used for hiking, travel or approach, or flat pedal mountain biking
- Athletic shoe comfort
- Durable and sticky Vibram Megagrip compound in small lugs for great traction and on loose terrain
- Idogrip rubber compound in the large platform lug for maximum surface contact and grip
- Vibram sole
- Webbing Heel Lock
- TPU Heel Rubber Toe Cap
A tough, 1.8mm suede leather is combined with PU armored textile mesh and a rubber toe rand for incredible durability in rocky environments. Lace-to-toe closure with active heel strap allows for a wide range of fit adjustments. A plush, Poron® foam strobel conforms to your foot for all day comfort and a wicking lining keeps moisture moving during aerobic exertion.Sole Vibram’s Ibex sole is molded with two of their grippiest rubber compounds, Idrogrip for wet rock traction and Megagrip for excellent balance of sticky and durable. The supple, low profile molded EVA midsole delivers running shoe feel underfoot.
- Weight: 730 grams
- Last: Equaliser
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede Leather, PU Overmoulded mesh
- Footbed: Dual Density EVA
- Midsole: Moulded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Ibex with Idrogrip and Megagrip compounds